Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is Art & Bev. I shot their portrait a couple of years ago and they're just such nice people and I love this image. This is the second image I have on display in the Monuments of Faith Photography exhibit at the Visitor's Center (see previous post for more info on that).

Our photo shoot was for a Christmas card image and they wanted their dog, Buddy, in the shot too. Buddy was less than cooperative, especially when they put him in the Santa outfit. You see, Buddy hadn't been neutered yet, and all that sitting still was just too much, ever for just 2 seconds - he had an entire new yard and house to investigate and smell.




Things got a little better once Art put on the Santa hat, but I never was able to get Buddy to actually look at the camera. I guess I needed a dog treat on my camera. The next time I shot a dog, I did it at the dog's house, and it went much better!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love that first picture. It truly is beautiful.