Monday, December 15, 2008

Finally, More Savannah

I have been extremely negligent about keeping up with my blog - sorry if you've been checking and not finding new posts! I will try and be better. Football has finally wrapped up - I'll post more of those images later. Our varsity team, The River Hill Hawks went to the State 2A championship game at M&T Bank Stadium (Raven Stadium) and faced Eastern Tech. We won, with a score of 31 - 6. Keeping with the theme of crummy weather at every varsity game I shoot, it snowed the entire game. It was pretty and at least it wasn't windy too. More on the state game later.

To my great delight, Savannah (and her parents) came and visited for ten days at Thanksgiving. We had trouble finding time to do some portraiture - she was usually napping when the light was the best or we were out or we had company...time was running out but we made it happen. I'm sharing some of my favorite images here. Will probably do some composites later and post them as well.

It's been a very busy fall with sports photography and all the things that go on just in regular life. Hope you enjoy!








No comments: