Friday, September 12, 2008

September is a Busy Month

So, I didn't take any wedding bookings for the month of September because my daughter, who lives in Idaho, is expecting her first baby and I didn't know when she might deliver and needed to keep my schedule free. She's in labor as I type.

September also marks the beginning of the school year and high school football. My son made the junior varsity team at River Hill High School in Clarksville, MD. So, I've been trying my hand at shooting football, which is a little different, but still fun. These are from their second game of the season, at Oakland Mills High School, in Columbia, MD. I shot some shots tonight at the varsity game, but don't have time to edit and post them right now - I need to pack!

When I return, I'll have baby shots!







No comments: